TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These Terms and Conditions of Use (“Agreement”) set forth the legally binding terms for your use of the Services provided by Dial-A-HairSalon. By accessing or using the Services, you are accepting this Agreement (on behalf of yourself or the entity that you represent) and you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement (on behalf of yourself or the entity that you represent). You may not accept this Agreement or access or use the Services if you are not at least 18 years old. You may use the Services on behalf of individuals under 18 years only if you are the parent or legal guardian of such individuals. If you do not agree with all of the provisions of this Agreement, do not access and/or use the Services.
(Even though hair styling is the service that is mainly mentioned, these same Terms and Conditions of Use should be adapted by the prospective or existing client, upon booking, and applied to all services provided by Dial-A-HairSalon.)
- We are totally committed to our customers satisfaction and want to ensure that all of our team are providing an excellent customer experience! If you are unhappy with the service being provided, please contact us immediately by sending a WhatsApp message to 078 614 5932 and let us know why.
1.1 The client is required to occasionally check in the mirror during the course of the service and upon completion of the hairstyle. Should there be any, all queries concerning the outcome of the hairstyle or fixing of the hairstyle must be communicated to our office during the appointment and all issues must be resolved before the hair stylist leaves the client’s home. Our stylists are aware of this procedure and you should not be ashamed or scared to log a complaint in their presence.
1.2 If all reasonable efforts have been made by the stylist to fix the hairstyle to no avail, another stylist will be sent to fix the hairstyle within 24 hours. At least 5 clear pictures should be taken showing all the different angles of the hairstyle. The claim and the pictures are to be submitted to our office by the client, before the hair stylist leaves her home.
1.3 If the client does not give the hairstylist an opportunity to fix the hairstyle to their satisfaction, no claim can be made after the hairstylist leaves their home.
- Allocate a space in your home that you are comfortable with for your hair to be done and have a comfortable chair ready for you to sit on.
- Be prepared by at least 30 minutes prior to appointment time for the hair stylist to start immediately without delay upon her arrival.
3.1 Prepare or wash your hair according to your needs prior to and not during appointment time. Should you require the hair stylist to wash and blow dry your hair or to do any other hair care treatments, kindly book the services in advance at an additional cost.
- Should you expect any interruptions during the appointment communicate this to our office prior for necessary time accommodation to be made.
- It is often difficult to communicate braid sizes and lengths through the phone, on a chart or through pictures. As such the hair stylist will do and confirm length and thickness samples upon arrival, for your approval first before proceeding to plait your whole head. If it so happens that you require longer or thinner braids than quoted be prepared to pay an additional amount accordingly ranging from R50-R100.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your hair is long enough to be plaited and in good condition for the particular hair style you want.
6.1 If you are in doubt, you are required to send us a picture clearly showing the length of your hair prior to your appointment in order for us to confirm if your hair is long enough to be plaited. Please note that pictures may not accurately show the length or condition of your hair. If it so happens that the hair stylist comes to you and discovers that your hair is too short to be plaited she will not plait your hair and you will be liable for the cancellation fee of R250. Should you insist that the hair stylist should proceed with plaiting your hair despite her advice, you will assume the full risk that the braids or that particular hairstyle can fall out within a short period and you will NOT lay any claim against us in terms of a re-do of the hairstyle, a refund or any other forms of compensation.
- If you opt to provide your own hair extensions, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have enough hair extensions for the desired hairstyle. If your hair extensions run out and the hairstylist has another appointment after yours she will have to leave. She can then come and finish your hair once you have purchased enough hair extensions according to her availability at an additional transport cost.
7.1 Should you be able to go and buy additional hair extensions whilst the stylist is still waiting, an additional R100 per 30 minutes will be added to the your total amount payable.
- There are known average times that a particular hairstyle takes. Delaying the hairstylist is not allowed. This results in the hair stylist delaying for the next appointment. Where reasonable proof of unnecessary delay caused by the client is provided, an additional R100 per 30 minutes will be added to the client’s total amount payable.
- From time to time Dial-A-HairSalon runs various promotional activities in the form of discounts, special offers, loyalty benefits and referral rewards. We may, in our sole discretion, create promotions, or other features or benefits related to the Services, subject to any additional terms that we establish on a per promotion basis. Unless otherwise expressly stated in additional terms we establish for a particular promotion, multiple Promo Codes cannot be used in a single transaction or appointment.
9.1 We reserve the right to withhold or deduct credits or other features or benefits obtained through the use of Promo Codes by you or any other user in the event we determine in our sole discretion that the use or redemption of the Promo Code in question or the provision of any referral credit was in error, fraudulent, illegal, or in violation of the applicable Promo Code terms or the terms of this Agreement. Once you have redeemed a Promo Code, no further promotional value adjustments will be issued for any reason, including but not limited to, dissatisfaction with the Services.
9.2 Dial-A-HairSalon also reserves the right to alter, discontinue or withdraw any promotional offers or loyalty programs, if they are no longer in line with the company policy, without any prior notice to the prospective or existing clients.
- Our clients are free to request a specific stylist upon booking. However, in the event that this specific stylist becomes unavailable on the date and time of the appointment due to unforeseen circumstances, an equally skilled replacement stylist will come and carry out the service.
- You are required to ensure reasonable safety and security of the hair stylist for the duration of the appointment, to treat them with respect and reasonably accommodate them in order for them to be able to do their job.
- Kindly allow +/- 30 minutes to appointment time for traffic conditions or for stylist’s travelling time between appointments.
12.1 As they are coming to you, we all know that when travelling in a busy city there are sometimes delays. But if your stylist is more than an hour late you may either cancel your appointment for free OR receive the service and we will give you 25% discount on that service.
12.2 However, upon providing reasonable proof, if the stylist feels unsafe in attending the appointment or they are hindered by circumstances beyond their control, for example, being involved in an accident, being robbed, or sudden illness etc, they reserve the right to cancel the appointment. In the event of a cancellation by the stylist under such circumstances, Dial-A-HairSalon will not issue any form of compensation or discount to the client, upon provision of reasonable proof to the client.
12.3 R250 charge applies for cancellations done less than 3 hours to appointment time or if you miss your appointment.
12.4 If after 30 minutes you are still not at your booked location your stylist will leave and you will be liable to pay R250 appointment cancellation cost applicable on cancellations done less than 3 hours before start time.
- We do not accept cash. Payments are made by EFT into our bank account and proof of payment sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation before the hair stylist leaves your home. Should you be unable to do an eft payment communicate to the office prior for possible payment alternatives to be put in place.
13.1 Snap Scan is another payment option we accept. In this case you need to download the application from play store, istore etc onto your phone and link it to your bank card in order to make payment.
13.2 We do not require payment before your service is complete. When the hair stylist is done doing your hair, after you do a thorough check and you are happy with the outcome, only then can you make our payment. Your payment means that you are totally satisfied with the outcome and, as such, you cannot make any claims to us for a re-do, partial or full refund thereafter.
- If you provide us any feedback or suggestions regarding the Services, you hereby assign to us all rights in the Feedback and agree that we will have the right to use such Feedback and related information in any manner we deem appropriate. We will treat any Feedback you provide to us as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to us any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
Dial-A-HairSalon reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement or its policies relating to the Service at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Service. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.